- We permit guide dogs within the ground and buildings and, should your dog require water, our staff will be very willing to help.
- Should you require assistance to reach any of our facilities, please contact any member of staff within the main building.
- All steps within the ground have a yellow or white line.
- If you are about to attend a meeting, please let us know, as we can arrange to have a hearing loop made available or, for a small charge, a British Sign Language professional assist you during your visit. Please book this in advance by calling David on 0191 388 3684 or emailing [email protected].
- For conference parking including Blue Badge holders, please contact us on 0191 388 3684 or email [email protected].
- Access and ground entry is good with access to the building via our main entrance.
- If you need assistance with reaching any of our facilities, please get in touch with any member of staff within the main building.
- Wheelchair-friendly toilet facilities are available on the first floor via an elevator.
- You can order accessible taxis via the bar, but please book this service in advance.